Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

ALYCIA!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I told you i was going to blog. But yeahh i'm about to go to the hospital to see my grandpa so i'll be back soon. oh i have to do this though.

KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!


AHHH... such warm welcomes lol.
I came back from the hospital where I visited mi abuelo. There was something wrong with his prostate but they got whatever it was out. I was relieved to know he didn't have cancer. But still I didn't like seeing him hooked up to all those wires, looking sick (and not in that stupid sense people use today) and in pain. I just want him to make a fast recovery and be well again.

On a lighter note, Okay so basically tomorrow is the last day of school! A whole book could not express how happy I am. Sarah is coming too! But I heard it was gonna rain. Man I cannot wait to get tomorrow over with so I can start my spring break. AND BLAZE YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! I'M GOING TO TIE YOU UP IN MY ROOM TO A CHAIR AND FEED YOU OCCASIONALLY.

Also another big plus was that Kris won AI!!! I don't care what anyone says he deserved it. He's so fucking hot lol. Alright, just needed to get that off my chest. I just love his style. I prefer acoustic over pop-ish type music. I just created a whole playlist on Myspace of all the songs he sang on AI. I'm obsessed and I have a problem I know.

SUMMER BREAK HERE I COME!

Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. ~Henry James

2 comments:

silver_tiger312 said...

y is ur grandpa n the hospital?!?!?! saw him wen he won!!!!!!!!! ^-^ I HAVE A POST NAMED AFTER ME!!!!!! its my baby...x.x

mina said...

Bout darn time you freakin' blogged! And why is he in the hospital? I hope everything is okay! =D