I slept in really late til like 12. Linda called me before though and I picked up. We both sounded really tired. Or maybe it was my imagination. Anyways, I thought I'd be able to go to her house but I couldn't :/ a great way to start this break off. Still we had a lot of fun yesterday afternoon.
Haha do you see a nipple?
So that makes up for the fact I guess. Linda and I tried to beat up Barnard, but I ended up with dirt in the folds of my pants. Probably because we fell so many times on our backs.
Anyways back to today. I watched a couple episodes of
Sometimes I wish people could just realize that violence isn't meant to be used when supposedly you heard someone say blahblahblah about you. I mean I see this not only in people my age but those older. When we're kids it's okay becuase we don't know any better. But there is a time when we should realize what is really important and if violence really does solve anything.
When I watch programs like
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
- Gandhi
*Note* 12/20/09
Something happened to the pictures...

3 comments:
wow looks like fun
and no i didn't see the nipple =[ l0l
well you are right. and so is everyone when they say violence is not the answer
most of the time it's not but sometimes it is. as you mentioned doing that they set bad examples for the kids and that's how these kids do that too
adults SHOULD know not to use violence
by
and i loved that quote at the end
You always take awesome pictures!!! Sorry your summer wasn't starting out as planned. I agree on the whole violence thing too. Goverments are stupid!!
i agree with the viloence thing 2!!!! thats exactly y were all gonna die.....NICE PICS!!!!!
Post a Comment