Has been so difficult. Many of the people I could call my friends left. Besides that I get on average 4, hours of sleep, my grades are not where I'd like them to be, and I have no time for a social life. I understand that I'm at fault somewhat for both two of these problems. But the first two years of high school did not prepare me for this important year at ALL. To top all of this off my family is struggling so hard with money right now, and its painful to watch my dad and mother open up bills and see their faces. Worse is that I feel helpless and guilty. I want to help them out but I have no job which means no money. I feel guilty because I'm draining them of their money with all these clubs I want to join.
Still I want to stay positive throughout all this. I'm hoping somewhere in the near future all of this will have been worth it. I'm just going to try really hard to have a social life and see my friends that have left. You know who you are :D
Huh. I though I'd have more to say I guess I don't. Nothing really has happened that has made me terribly sad, pissed off, or actually happy.
Owning your burdens is half the battle. ~From the television show "Scrubs"
xoxo Kim
P.S. I'm sorry it's been 3 months since my last post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment