It's just for the past few months I've had entirely too much time to think about the person I am and I realized I kinda don't like her. She's a bitch sometimes, a know-it-all, undeserving of her parents, horrible to her sister, even worse to her dog, and LAZY. What's worse is that my procrastination stops me from correcting all these faults. I seriously cannot go on this way because will get me to somewhere I don;t want to be.
My dreams after high school are slipping away faster than I can handle. I feel like a year from now I'm going to regret the following year for a number a reasons. Notice I'm being general in all my statements. That is because I have an essay to write for AP Language that I'm trying to avoid. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ill do anything to avoid doing something productive because it takes too much out of me. If only I practiced more than maybe I'd become better at it and won't be irritated by every assignment.
This week and next week I'm really going to have to work at everything. I have two exams and an EOCT I'd like to pass.
You may delay, but time will not. ~ Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:
everything will come in its time.
you still get everything accomplished Kim. and i dont like myself that much either. and you're smarter than most people i know.... it'll kick in.i wish i knew how to procrastinate lol.
I care and i think its good to read past blogs and see how far you have come since then!
Post a Comment