Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

Creativity

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I lack that concept so much I should be handicapped. I'm not good at art and I SUCK at poems. I guess i do decent in both areas. My grade keeps going down in AP. I'm starting not to like that man! I enjoy going to second period even though we're on poems. Its fun I guess. 3rd period we're drawing and I'm trying to be as neat as possible so it doesn't come out looking ugly as usual. In gym we're outside on the track cause the juniors have kicked us out of the gym. Buttholes. Oh I did find my glasses. They were under the bleachers. yay. I;m still asking for new ones for my birthday. Oh yeah I'm turning 16 soon. Ewww I'm getting old. Here's a piture I took of me and my dog.

And in the end,
it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

mina said...

I love that quote! It's amazing. I agree that mr. c is getting harder and harder to deal with. Btw, what is this song? I love it!!

sarahh said...

wow that quote is deep!
and don't worry. im not so creative either
we'll be un-creative together l0l
and awwwwwwww REMY!!
it's not that bad to get old
plus 16 is the legal age to have sex l0l

silver_tiger312 said...

WHOA SARAH!!!! anyway....U R GETTING OLD!!!! ill bring u sum money so u can get ur glasses! ^-^ but i dont think u can buy glasses 4 5-10 dollars tho....cuz thats all im bringing!!