I have many of them. Like getting higher than a three on the AP exam. Losing weight. Getting all A's this semester. Come out of this school year with having done something great. I mean the school year is almost over and i feel like i haven't learned a thing. I feel like I got dumber. So for the rest of this month and next month I'm really gonna think and do nothing but try to achieve the goals I listed before. I wasted 8 1/2 months doing nothing. I'm almost 16 too. I don't know maybe I'm just being pessimistic but its how I fell. I can't change that. So in order not to feel this way I'll have to change a few habits. This will be a challenge but if - no scratch that - when I get through it then it will all have been worth it. Plus I wanna get a job and my license, but for now I think I'll focus on my academic studies and worry about that during the summer. Umm i guess this was kind o me just babbling but i want to get this down so I can look back on it in a couple months, and see if I'm disappointed I didn;t meet these goals; or that I'm happy I had wrote this blog.
You know you love me
xoxo Kim
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
those r a lot of peoples goals...and wen u get thru it i can say im proud of u!! ^-^ *cheers u on*
I know you will achieve these goals too! Your not the only one who feels like they haven't learned a thing. I really don't think I learned at all this year.
lmao at the end (xoxo Kim) niiiiiiice
and i understand about the weight loss thing
mann maybe i need to do one of these too
Post a Comment