
I admit it sounds kind of morbid, but its EXTREMELY fun to read. I need to start to read the second book. I love reading fantasy fiction. I was so bored in AP today as usual. I tore some paper and started to play with it.We're doing poetry in lit and i am so horrible at it. I'd much rather just analyze it and leave my friends to write it. They're very good. We also read an article about same sex relationships. I think if two human beings love each other and treat one another good then nothing else should matter. In art class we're doing graffiti again and i barely ever say a word in that class. There are a handful of freshman and they're just SLIGHTLY annoying. During gym coach had us sit like for 20 minutes in our spots while he was in his office doing God knows what. So we decided to go and sit on the bleachers. Then he comes out and says "who told ya'll to sit down?" So we went back to our spots for another 20 minutes doing nothing. He finally let us get up and walk around. I mostly just read my book, like always. When I got hoome my dad called my brother's cell. My brother was in the shower so I picked up. He started to b[x]tch about how he wasn't gonna have enough money to pay for my Paris trip this month. We called up the company and apparently I hadn''t set up the payments right. Whoops. Then I started to watch Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist.

I love watching movies. OKay I've wrote too much. So after that I walked my dog, exercised (whoo!) and blogged lol.
And I'll leave you with this quote.
Be faithful in small things because it
is in them that your strength lies.-Mother Teresa

3 comments:
that quote at the end is deep
and mann you BETTER get to go to Paris
and i'm going to the media Center tomorrow. i'll see if i ca check out that book if they have it
classes sound interesting l0l
it's about time you blogged again!
Aw man, I hope you get to go to Paris!! And was that movie good? I've heard about it, and I hear it's somewhat good. I'm glad you finally blogged! ^-^
bout time u blogged...luv that quote...and i hope u get 2 go on the trip 2 (even tho i wont b there)!!!
Post a Comment