Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

:[

Thursday, February 19, 2009

So my brother and his girlfriend left this morning. I kinda miss him but I'm glad he's in New York because at least he's happy. He better be. AP went well, except that I'm becoming uncomfortable with cheating, I feel like I don't deserve my grade. I'm going to try not to cheat anymore. Which reminds me I need to study for my test tomorrow. I will when I finish with this blog. Okay so back to what I was saying.... uhh.... oh yeah I noticed in third period that my pants ripped!! Like by my thigh. No one could see I don't think cause no one said anything and Ariel (home skillet) told me she couldn't see anything. I've been thinking of going to a different school cause this school is just like bleh. But adjusting to a new school and atmosphere would be too hard for me so I don't know. I need to get serious about school now. I want to go to a good college not some nowhere college. I wanna be successful and not struggle like my parents. I think thats it for now. Oh I hope you enjoy the song by Panic. I love it.

Thanks for reading
- Kim

3 comments:

mina said...

i totally know what you mean about the cheating on the AP quizzes. I know it doesnt help, but I still do it... I feel guilty also...

sarahh said...

i understand the part about not struggling in the future...cuz i seriously don't want to end up like my parents
and l0l Home Skillet

and I MISS YOUR BROTHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver_tiger312 said...

hey im rite there with both of u.....sooner or later im going 2 stop cheating read the chapters and study for the tests....im proud tho cuz i didnt cheat on the unit test....^-^ and the pants ripping thing happened 2 me one time...wat skool have u thought about going 2?