Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

BOOMSHAKALAKA

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow I haven't blogged in forever. Okay so not a lot hads changed just maybe that i got fatter and lazier. I need to work on that cause I want to look good this summer lol. Oh I'm listening to Erin McCarley. Thank you Sarah for introducing me to her. Today went well. I'm not behind in art which is amazing for me. Probably cause I stayed til 5 the other day making up what I missed. On Tuesday I went to Agnes Scott College. It really showed me that I need to be more proactive and that all girl colleges can have some hot males on campus. I saw this sexy man I think he was staff. This brought on a werid fantasy where I'm dating my hot professor in college. I think I might make that a goal of mine after high school. HIgh school boys seem immature. Sarah I think I can see where your coming from now. So yeah I plan on applying to a whole bunch of summer programs so I'm not so bored during this summer. I think this summer might be the most exciting. But I do not want to jinx it. Okay that's all I'm gonna write for now. Blog ya later.

Thanks for reading
-Kim

2 comments:

mina said...

lol i like that "blog you later". You and Sarah with these fantasies... goodness!

sarahh said...

coooooool
man your summer is going to be adventurous
i envy you. and yeah SHE ROCKS doesn't she?
yeahhhhh see?high school boys are so unnecessary..well i take that back because they're the epitome of everything i DON'T need.
and now i get your text hehe...