Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

Ewwww!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have this big bump on my nose that takes up the entire thing. I hate my life i really do. Nothing ever seems to go perfect just alright or bad. I mean yeahh my my family and I get good fortunes sometimes but then its always follwed by something bad. I grew up knowing to always expect the worse and to never get my hopes up. Things in my life always wanna fuck themselves up. Its funny how some big blotch on my nose can help me realize this. I just want to live a life that isn't so damn hard. I know thats a lot to ask for but damn! Why does life have to be so effing difficult? Can't I just live a boring life with no interruptions and nothing bad happening. I'd much rather want that than a life where I'm also getting screwed over by numerous things at the same time. That actually sounded a little nasty. Ugh this blog was really just a rant. Again if you read this pointless entry I am very grateful.

3 comments:

mina said...

i loved this "ranting" lol.. but i can see what you mean, that must piss you off... im sorry to hear that.. if you ever need me to do a drive by or black mail, you know where to find me =]

silver_tiger312 said...

that sux....and u kno where 2 find me 2 ^-^ im sure sumthing good will come thru n the end wen it all matters :D

sarahh said...

i understand you on that one
i just read this blog--and i was like d[x]mnnnnnn!
but i totally understand you
i'll tell you one thing--you're not the only one
you can play connect the dots on my face
and LMAO at how you cursed through the whole ting then you decided to put "effin" at one part l0l