Followers
Busy! Busy! Busy!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
So today was really busy. My brother an his girlfriend came today so we cleaned the ENTIRE day. I also shaved today and I haven't since like summer lol. My dog was good today no crapping all over the apartment but he was stubborn and didn't wanna eat. I hope he is okay and that he was just being a brat. Oooooooooh and Sarah came over along with her sister Madonna. Her little sister is scared to death of my dog. But yeah so I guess that kind of made up for yesterday and how my plans didn't work out. I'm on bro's laptop so I don't have the pictures from today. I'll post them up later this week. While she was here I continued to clean including my dog and still had to do my notes for ap. That man expects too much. And to top it all off I have to finish my report by tomorrow cauae the book is due on Tuesday and I don't feel like renweing it again. Well when my brother finally came with his girlfriend things were a little akward. Hopefully the ice breaks soon. we're suppose to go to the aquarium tomorrow but I'm not so sure. I'm listeining to the most awesome playlist cause its like perfect when your gloomy a lot like me lol. Wait should I be laughing? Anyway I think I'll hit the hay now. If you read this thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your welcome lol... i cant wait to see those pictures =]
gosh kim hurry up and put the pictures up!!!! >:3 did u have fun @ the aquarium or did u go? O.o and he does expect 2 much...its getting on my nerves....he really expects a lot from u and im pretty sure ur tired of hearing this but ur his favorite student!!!!!! ^-^
Post a Comment