Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

Four Day Weekend !

Thursday, February 12, 2009

School is finally out! This weekend I plan on catching up on a lot of things like school work and cleaning my house. Exercising is also big on my to do list. I'm going over my bestie's (Linda) maƱana. It's gonna be funn with two n's. Then I might go to my other bestis's house (Sarah) but I don't know yet cause we're gonna be busy probably Saturday and Sunday. So that's the fun part of what I plan to do. Everything else is blehh. Ummm... *scrathes head* don't really have anything else to say. Oooh! I found out last night that Death Cab for Cutie is coming to Atlanta. I wanna go so bad but its in May and on a school night. If I have nothing really important going on the next day I'll probably skip just to go wait in line. And then I'm going to need my parents permiso tambien. I hope I spelled that right. I'm working on my Spanish. Ok ttyl gotta walk my dog.

2 comments:

mina said...

coolness a four day weekend really does rock like seriously lol >.< im on the phone with ariel she's tlkin bout you lol anyway your blog = awesome =]

silver_tiger312 said...

i wanted 2 exercise this weekend 2!!!! X3 sounds like ur going 2 b busy......DO DUM BUN DUNGYDO!!!!!!! O.o *o* =}