Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

I'm No Longer a Blog Virgin !

Friday, February 6, 2009

Yeah you read the title right. This is my first time witting an actual blog about myself. (The ones on Myspace don't count) Anyways over time you'll get to know me. I don't feel like doing an about me monologue. I am downloading music off iTunes right now or am i? I need new music on my mp3. I also just bathed my dog and my shirt got soaked. I kept it on thinking it would dry but it didn't so I changed into another shirt. Yeah I'm a big weirdo and very proud of the fact ! But yeah I absolutely hated today. My AP class is stressing me out. This man expects us to an essay by following some crap guideline?! Are you f**king kidding me?! I didn't turn it in class but I did at the end of the day. I tried to some of it during my lunch period by going to the library cause it's supoose to be quiet. But was it quiet? HELL NO! I hate my school but I don't think I can get well adjusted anywhere else by this point. My lit class is probably the only class I actually like cause its easy. I hate art it's a waste of time, for me that is. I have no creative bones in my chunky body. Gym is okay I guess only because we don't really do alot. Surprisingly that is where I finished my essay. Well I'll probably post something later tonight cause I know I forgot to add something on here. I'll leave you with a picture of my precious little doggy. His name is Remy. No it's not a just a girl name. He is a French dog so it suits him well. It's not like he's a chihuahua ! Mind the dirty socks.

2 comments:

mina said...

awwwness your dog is sooo freakin cute!! ima still him okay kimmerz!!! that white man is crazy (you know what im tlkin bout lol!!)

silver_tiger312 said...

lol ur so slo!!!! XD it seems lyk everyone i kno has a comment about AP and all the work he gives us......X3 I wonder if he gets on this website....O.o