Welcome to one of my blogs

Thank you if you read my blog.

Followers

CEREAL !

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I woke up today starving cause I didn't eat dinner the night before. But I had to go take my dog out so he could do his business which took him forever to do! DAMN DOG. But yeahh then i found out I have no food in the house. So off to Wal-greens it was. I brought my sister and we bought junk. The cashier was a BITCH! Well she came off that way. Then my brother finally woke up and we went to go get real food at Publix. And guess what?! The cashier there was a bigger bitch. I swear there is something wrong with people today. I am no longer starving but I'm full and i gained at least 5 lbs. Its horrible. Time to get on the bike again. Anyways thats it for now. I am currently watching Schindler's List.

2 comments:

mina said...

i love to ride my bike =] lmao

silver_tiger312 said...

lol sounds lyk u had a good day X3